Brought some Miyajima Momiji snacks with me as gifts for my friend Lindsey here in Kyoto, and so she used them in practice today for tea ceremony. I was told these Momiji weren’t “proper” sweets and therefore were apparently unusable in my current project, so I thought I’d post the rejects here.
Speaking of Lindsey, follow her tea ceremony blog here!
- guisch73 likes this
- self-xpression likes this
- myimpress reblogged this from referenceforww2
- frenchtoastintheam likes this
- whitenoten reblogged this from referenceforww2
- whitenoten likes this
- jaywiese likes this
- backto1989 likes this
- referenceforww2 reblogged this from iwamotosphotos
- minnadaisuki likes this
- saratoutsuwato reblogged this from iwamotosphotos
- iwamotosphotos posted this